The following casino rules and regulations form an agreement between you (the Player) and Diceland Vip Casino. Please read the following carefully.
All use of this online casino site is with your agreement to the following:
- The “Diceland Vip Casino Rules” are the Terms and Conditions constituting and governing the contractual relationship, as stated herein, and upon which the parties, as stated herein, hereby agree.
- Diceland Vip Casino reserves the right to bring action in the court of any other jurisdiction for injunction or other damages or for collections purposes. The English language version of this agreement shall supersede any other language version issued by Diceland Vip Casino.
- The Games offered by Diceland Vip Casino operate under the license provided by Topgame Technology as patent holders.
- The individual having a contractual relationship with Diceland Vip Casino is referred to as the “Member” (“Player”).
- A “Diceland Vip Casino Account” is an Account held by a Member with the strict aim of establishing a normal commercial relationship with Diceland Vip Casino and with the strict purpose of conducting betting and other gaming and gambling transactions.
- The “Contract” is the contractual relationship between Diceland Vip Casino and a Member constituted and governed by the Diceland Vip Casino Rules.
- The “Site” is the Internet gateway, accessible through the Internet address www.Diceland Vip Casino.com, where all current and relevant information regarding Diceland Vip Casino is published.
- The “Software” is the collection of computer programs and related data, procedures and algorithms accessible via download or instant version available on the Flash platform, where relevant information regarding Diceland Vip Casino is published, and bets and other gaming and gambling transactions take place.
- A “Card” refers to all types of cards with a function of payment, charge, debit, credit and/or similar financial transactions.
- “Payment Solution Provider” (“Payment Provider”) is an intermediary third party acting as a payment agent.
- A “Financial Institution” is a bank and/or other institution regulated by an applicable domestic financial service act or similar regulations.
- “Force Majeure” refers to any occurrence or condition beyond one’s reasonable control that leads to a delay or default in the performance to the affected party’s contractual obligation and shall, for the purposes of the Diceland Vip Casino Rules, include Acts of God; government restrictions (including the denial or cancellation of any necessary license where such denial or cancellation is made through no fault of the affected party); wars; insurrections; and/or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the party whose performance is affected.